|Job Ref:||204788911||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:00|
Service Desk and Installations Coordinator- Job Spec ref: 31687|
About Our Client
Our Client is now the second largest global fleet management company in the world.
They help thousands of customers daily in using pinpoint accurate data to monitor, measure and improve their operations. "You can't measure what you don't know. You can't improve what you don't measure."
A Co-ordinator will work within the team to support our customers both internal and external, with an aim to provide a quick and efficient service to customers booking installations and arranging service calls for products.
• Ensuring a smooth installations for new customers
• Supporting external contractors
• We are looking for someone who is driven and determined and wants to embark on their career.
• To meet departmental KPI's consistently
• To work effectively with all contractors, assisting where necessary
• Ensuring the customer expectation is managed through timely communication, and flow of information to a satisfactory conclusion
• Responsible for keeping all documentation up to date, appropriately logged and filed including daily management boards
• Processing customer payments
• Customer contact using telephone and emails
• Great people and customer service skills and an excellent telephone manner is essential
• Must be a quick learner and have a thirst for knowledge
• Sound computer skills to include, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and have the ability to adapt to bespoke software packages
• Experience in working with SAP would be an advantage
• An interest in GPS/GSM technology would be an advantage
• Must be educated to a degree level
• Attention to detail is essential
• The candidate will be able to work under pressure, be able to work on their own using their initiative, be motivated and have a "can do" attitude
If you feel you have the skills required for this exciting and challenging role then apply now!!
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Quality Personnel, based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire on (Apply online only).
Specialists in Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment, covering; Industrial, Office, Technical & Engineering.
Please note we can only respond to successful candidates. Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency & Business.
To keep up-to-date with all of our vacancies please follow us on LinkedIn, like us on Facebook and sign-up for job alerts on our own website