|Job Ref:||204789337||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warwick||Address:||Post Code:||CV34||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:00|
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.|
With current annual revenues of £399M, 1,900 employees and 23 operational locations across the UK and Ireland, we are a leading technology company which designs and delivers solutions and services for organisations to create, improve and maintain their ICT, mission critical communications networks and operational systems, vital in the effective operation of the nation's infrastructure.
- Overall management of the customer project and right first time approach
- Oversee Build (Civil) programme ahead of rigging activity
- Ability to interpret build drawings to establish job requirements
- Manage and drive build suppliers and costs
- Work closely with Project engineering to ensure programmes or work align
- Ensure permits and access are arranged
- Attend customer project review meetings
- Produce reporting
- 48 and 24 go/no go meetings with build suppliers
- Manage all on the day build activity
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
* Establish and lead field teams and delivering to milestones and objectives.
* Using best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
* The financial performance and reporting of all projects, including managing financial performance through Oracle.
* Contractual Quality and Health, Safety and Environmental management for all projects.
* Working independently with minimal guidance.
* Reporting project performance, highlighting and managing all risks & issues.
* Production of standard documentation and storage on UCM.
* Develop relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, to identify and maximise further opportunities for the business.
Please send your CV to: quoting ref V4715 in the subject line
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications