|Job Ref:||204789348||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||China||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:00|
We are currently recruiting for our client, a prestigious telecommunications company, to join their project in China.|
Position Title: OSS / BSS Chief Integration Architect
Position Type: Contract
Start Date: November 2016
Duration: 6 or 12 months initially
Location: Shenzhen, China
Contact: Kresimir Zebic | +44 (0) (Apply online only)
- Utilizing a deep technical understanding of the customer's current and future enterprise architecture, formulate solutions based on client technical and business requirements.
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical & service solutions.
- Develop technical/service presentations & proposals, perform customer presentations.
- Integrate the various existing systems with the most efficient and cost effective solution.
- Perform governance and review on solutions and designs based on the end to end solution architecture for all BSS/OSS in-flight projects, including external 3rd parties and vendors.
- Maintain a comprehensive awareness of industry trends, standards and competition in order to identify business opportunities.
- Manages end to end system integration activities via project lifecycles.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a science, business or telecommunications discipline.
- 15+ years of Systems Integration experience within the Telecom Systems Integration industry (focus on BSS/OSS Domain) driving IT SI transformation programs or projects of high complexity.
- Must have a proven track record in leading Telecom type of integration engagements, at least 5 years of experience as chief solution architect or solution sales of complex SI projects/programs, the projects/programs should have services budgets in excess of $10M USD and/or team sizes greater than 80 resources.
- Great knowledge in Telco Processes, eTOM / TAM.
- Extensive experience collaborating with solution, information, and application architects and infrastructure engineers to identify, design, and implement highly complex, end-to-end solutions.
- Proven track record of integrated with 3rd party systems in BSS/OSS domain, include solution design, infrastructure deployment, and E2E testing.
- Excellent consulting, facilitation and change management skills.
- Proven ability to drive team engagements in an aggressive and time sensitive environment.
- Must have superior written and verbal communication skills and cultural awareness to influence others and meet deadlines while building strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong persuasion and negotiations skills with ability to create 'win-win' outcomes and long-term trust relationships.
- Ability to engage and build trusting relationships with customer C-level and Senior Client's leadership.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and problem solve in high stress situations.
Please submit your CV to: sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: MGKZ_IABSS7368
Or call Kresimir on: +44 (0) (Apply online only)