|Job Ref:||204790172||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:00|
You will coordinate and liaise with internal and external suppliers with focus on the delivery of the company's business connections against the targets set out in the Project Delivery Plan.|
You will also ensure that site operations are carried out on time, to specification within quality, health and safety and environmental guidelines and regulations.
* Ensure and monitor effective site operations and coordination of works compliant to NRSWA and health & safety requirements.
* Ensure all work on site is carried out to adequate standards as stated in contractual specification by conducting site audits. * Maintain productivity objectives as set by the Project Manager.
* Co-ordinate, capture and present the financial sign off for the completed works by the Sub Contractor to the Project Manager.
* Update daily/weekly reports and review against the project delivery milestones, highlighting any risks that may have arisen to the Project Manager.
* Ensure all post installation/as-built documents are completed and checked in accordance with the conditions of the project.
* Ensure all customer documentation is completed and checked in accordance with client requirements.
* Consult with the Highways Department, Local Authorities and other utilities companies on behalf of the company to coordinate works where required to fulfil the project delivery milestones.
* Ensure all site specific method statements/risk assessments are in place.
To be considered for this role you will be an experienced Field Services/Project Supervisor, ideally from a telecoms or similar utilities background.
You will also have the following skills & experience:
* Utilities Supervisory Experience
* NRSWA/Highways Experience
* Valid Streetworks Supervisor Certification
* Intermediate in MS Office (Outlook, Excel & Word)
* CSCS Construction Site Supervisor Card
The following skills/experience are desirable:
* Fibre Optics Splicing & OTDR testing
* Blown & traditional cable installation
* Fibre Optic/Fibre Installation Certification (C&G or similar)