|Job Ref:||204790602||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum Car plus Fuel Card||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:00|
Third Line Services Engineer|
Location: West Hallam, Derbyshire
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum plus Car and Fuel card
Start date: ASAP
Our Client is a leading provider of solutions and services that solve transport, lighting, infrastructure and telecommunication problems across the Urban and Inter Urban environments. They are part of a global technical services provider, with a turnover in excess of €4bn and circa 23,000 employees.
Our Client is a keen supporter of ex-forces personnel and it would be an advantage if you have served in the British Armed Forces.
The purpose of the Third Line Service Engineer:
* To help ensure the maintenance contractual obligations terms and conditions are met
* Ensuring compliance where applicable.
* You will represent the Company both in quality of work and customer service to ensure HA technology assets are returned to Green Stock expediently.
The successful applicant will provide technical advice and support on the HA technology assets and conduct compatibility testing and system integration as instructed by the client. You will also be responsible for ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed within the desired timescale and of a high standard.
This role requires a high level of professionalism demonstrating particular attention to customer service whilst ensuring that all working practices are in accordance with the Company's HSE Standards.
Although predominantly based in the East Midlands (Derbyshire) area, there may be a requirement from time to time to work in other Service Centre districts which may involve overnight stays.
To be considered for the Third Line Service Engineer role you should be ex-military and have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
* An HNC in a suitable discipline
* Knowledge of HATMS equipment
* 5 GCSE's or equivalent including English and Maths (Grade C and above)
* Previous experience working in a repair and warehouse environment
* Self-motivation with a flexible approach to work
* Competence in MS Office
* Experience of Highways equipment is desirable - Message Signs, Signals, Telephones,
* MIDAS, ANPR, TAME, TMU.
* Keen to grow within the Company and take on additional responsibilities
* Full UK driving licence