|Job Ref:||204790757||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£18000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:00|
Templine Employment Agency are recruiting on behalf on a telecoms company based in Coventry on a permanent basis.|
Our Senior Telemarketing Executive pro-actively generate new business opportunities and secure quality appointments based on the Telecom Communications Incentive Package for our field-based BDMs by developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of business opportunities within specific geographical areas. We offer a basic salary of up to £18,000 per annum depending upon who the candidate is, plus uncapped commissions (OTE circa £25K). Company benefits include twenty-eight days' annual leave, mobile phone discounts and various other incentives for high achievers.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• To use selling techniques and product knowledge to secure quality appointments based on given criterion between 5 - 55 Users
• To achieve/over-achieve on daily/weekly/monthly targets
• To achieve/over-achieve all pre-set call times
• Pro-actively seek new appointment opportunities
• Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the assigned geographical area and the appointment opportunities & callback management within it.
• Develop and manage a customer pipeline using an internal CRM.
• Coordinate a repeatable & callback sales model that ensures consistent success and revenue growth using our immensely successful Telecom Communications Incentive Package designed to help you set more qualified Appointments & help the BDM close more deals.
• Build and maintain outstanding relationships with both internal and external customers if needed within your role.
• Provide regular feedback to management regarding customer issues/competitor activities.
• Generate sufficient number of appointments to maintain your KPIs and ultimately meet and exceed all targets.
• Deliver outstanding levels of customer service in line with the company vision.
• Pro-actively seek appointment business opportunities.
• Gather and record all customer information accurately.
• Liaise with various departments within V4 Telecom to ensure early success in your role.
• Build prospect lists via networking, cold calling, LinkedIN and lead generation.
• Have a good standard of education (minimum GCSE level including maths and English or equivalent).
• Have one year's experience in a similar role (sales, telesales).
• Be an excellent communicator with strong relationship-building skills.
• Have a natural ability to persistently motivate yourself and others.
• Be an excellent team player and have the ability to work on your own initiative.
• Possess basic IT skills and have experience using CRM systems.
• Be competitive and results orientated to meet given Qualified APPOINTMENTs Target
• Have a confident, positive attitude.
• To comply with company policy and best practice in security, legal and regulatory compliance, including compliance to international and national quality standards.
• To safeguard customer information at all times.
• To access, use or disclose customer information only when necessary to carry out the job.
• To complete and maintain up to date all paperwork and processes.
If you wish to apply please send your CV along with a covering letter