|Job Ref:||79361BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||Massachussetts||City:||Billerica||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 04:01|
This position supports the Supplier Mission Assurance IIS Integrated Operations business unit in delivering effective Quality Assurance receiving inspection, ISO 9001 compliance and supports receiving inspection training and process development across the program. The position will work out of the Billerica Support Center located in Billercia, MA and report to the Supplier Mission Assurance IIS Integrated Operations located Manager at El Segundo, CA. Duties include inspection of incoming material, dispositioning of non-conforming material, training and leading receiving inspection process improvement, random inspection of Engagement Skills training devices, ISO auditing and in-process inspection of repair shop processes. |
This position must effectively collaborate across an extensive alliance of major subcontractors and extensive network of key program suppliers, business and functions
Required Skills :
Qualified candidates should have a Quality background along with 2+ years of experience to include the following:
• Experience with ISO/AS9100 Implementation and auditing
• Supplier quality or program oversight experience
• Ability to interpret drawings, understanding of ANSI Z1.4
• Ability to use common inspection tools, microscopes, calipers, micrometers, pin gauges, etc.
• Ability to inspect circuit board assemblies
• Read and understand written instructions, specifications, assembly drawings and complex BOM structures
• Analyzing metrics and predict future performance experience
• Analytical skills in Root-cause analysis, corrective / preventive actions.
• Business acumen and business financial fundamentals
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to develop solutions to complex process problems; ability to work constructively with Program, and Functional personnel and managers
• Customer focused, team player, excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Can-do attitude and high personal integrity
• Ability to lead and motivate others toward continuous improvement and shared success
• Strong planning, facilitating and team-coordination skills
• Flexibility to be cross trained and support multiple areas involving diverse technologies and processes
• Competence in computer skills: Excel, Word, Power Point
• Answer questions from management regarding product quality and requirements
• Conduct audits of processes and identify existing or potential deficiencies in compliance with customer requirements.
Desired Qualifications :
• Six Sigma, Lean and other contemporary Methodologies for process improvement
Good general knowledge of industry technical standards (such as ANSI, CMMI, ASTM, IPC etc).
ASQ Certification (CQE, CQM/OE, CSQE, CQA, CRE, etc.),
• Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance.
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Science. Will consider AS in a technical discipline, with additional work experience.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is a leader in intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; advanced cyber solutions; weather and environmental solutions; information-based solutions for law enforcement and homeland security; and training, logistics, engineering, product support, and operational support services and solutions for the mission support, homeland security, space, civil aviation, counter-proliferation and counter-terrorism markets. IIS, which operates at nearly 551 sites in 80 countries, is headquartered in Dulles, VA. and generated $6 billion in 2014 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- both in the marketplace and in the workplace. We strive to hire individuals who reflect our communities and proactively embrace diversity and inclusion in order to advance our culture, develop our employee and leaders, and grow our marketshare with our clients."
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
MA - Billerica