|Job Ref:||AUC00321||Employer:||GHD Pty Ltd||Country:||New Zealand||City:||Auckland||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 05:01|
As one of the world's leading engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services companies, GHD operates a connected global network of 8500 professionals committed to delivering imaginative thinking and exceptional client service. |
With a strong presence across the New Zealand water sector this is a great opportunity for an experienced Stormwater/Wastewater Hydraulic Modeller/Civil Engineer to join our established team in Auckland and work across a range of major projects including stormwater and wastewater modelling and water, wastewater and stormwater design related projects.
You'll not only demonstrate technical wizardry but share a deep appreciation for outstanding technical and client delivery, with a proven track record in hydrological and hydraulic modeling. Proficiency in one or more of the hydraulic design software packages mentioned below will be a distinct advantage.
To ensure you're a success in this role you'll be able to tick these boxes:
- 10 plus years plus industry experience
- Specialist modelling skills that you proactively provide to our clients
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- DHI MikeURBAN, infoWorks CS and/or HEC-RAS proficiency
- 1D/2D experience
- Good contractual understanding (CCCs/NZ3910)
- Organised in multitasking of self and others to enable meeting deadlines
- Proactively takes ownership of projects
- A passion and motivation for building in depth and enduring relationships with clients both externally and internally
- Seeks out opportunities to strengthen services to our clients
- Looks to achieve stretch targets and creates value beyond expectations.
GHD will provide you with a supportive, fun and collaborative work culture where you'll be encouraged to grow technically, personally and professionally to become a key player in our business. Our people are loyal to the city and its future and you will have the opportunity to work with some incredibly talented professionals to truly make a difference. An attractive salary package is on offer.
There will also be the opportunity for travel with work based across New Zealand.
Please forward your application on-line via NA . Alternatively, please contact Tania McGovern on 64 9 3708183 for a confidential chat.