QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE|
- Honours degree or HNC/equivalent or Project Management qualification (APM)
- Experience of running at least an element of a larger project
- Experience of one major project (in terms of value, numbers of people and organisations involved and technical and business complexity)
- Co-ordinate the project elements so that they meet customer requirements, are commercially viable and can form a basis for developing project plans.
- To support the preparation and maintenance of management Information ensuring that the data and content is up to date and accurate.
- To provide project planning support to the Project Manager, ensuring that that project control data is timely and accurate
- Support the review of risk and opportunities to support effective management and minimisation of risk.
- Participate in developing resource plans, to ensure that the resources meet project needs.
- Establish, collate and integrate various targets and plans to ensure all elements of the project can be delivered to customer requirements
- Co-ordinate and manage activities on assigned project and sub-projects to ensure delivery to plan. Monitor performance against plan and take action to ensure issues are addressed in an effective and timely manner.
- Prepare WBS and OBS and integrate them to ensure effective cost performance measurement.
- Apply scheduling techniques to ensure projects meet key dates and objectives.
- Liaise with relevant functions to deliver assigned project and sub-projects. Build an integrated project team and to facilitate the achievement of project objectives.
- To support the coordination of the monthly Team business performance Review Meeting process across all stakeholders/attendees ensuring it is on time and effective
- To support Customer Review Meetings, ensuring documents are professional and accurate such that feedback from Meeting stakeholders is positive
- To undertake additional activities as required such that requirements are understood and tasks are project managed to completion to the satisfaction of task stakeholders
- Understands and accurately applies the Project Management Principles
- Able to identify, assess, analyse and manage risk
- Experienced in the tools and techniques of project management
- Able to operate the EVM reporting system and interpret the management information produced
- Familiar with, and can apply, a range of interpersonal and communication skills both internal and external to the company
- Confident in interacting with range of stakeholders in different scenarios
- Demonstrated ability to manage project elements within major projects
- High level planning & scheduling skills