QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE |
- Honours degree or equivalent Project Management qualification (APM)
- Experience of operating on a major project (in terms of value, numbers of people and organisations involved and technical and business complexity)
- Experience of working with different stakeholders
- Support the project, ensuring customer requirements are achieved in accordance with all business and commercial criteria, in line with company policies and procedures.
- To support the preparation and maintenance of management Information ensuring that the data and content is up to date and accurate.
- To provide project planning support to the Project Manager, ensuring that that project control data is timely and accurate
- Support in the development and maintenance of project plans and budgets which will deliver to customer and business needs.
- Lead, control and monitor projects so that they are delivered to agreed time, cost and quality requirements. Regularly review and report on progress against planned schedule. Where necessary, intervene to resolve issues which threaten delivery to plan.
- Ensure that projects adhere to all policies and procedures and they are carried out in such a way to minimise risk.
- Managed assigned relationships with major suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure all contracts are delivered and that issues are effectively addressed.
- Liase with all functions relevant to the delivery of assigned projects to build an integrated project team and to enable the achievement of project objectives.
- Support or lead, as appropriate, bidding processes to facilitate the acquisition of new business.
- To support the coordination of the monthly Team business performance Review Meeting process across all stakeholders/attendees ensuring it is on time and effective
- To support Customer Review Meetings, ensuring documents are professional and accurate such that feedback from Meeting stakeholders is positive
- To undertake additional activities as required such that requirements are understood and tasks are project managed to completion to the satisfaction of task stakeholders
- Comprehensive understanding and accurate application of Project Management Principles
- Track record of managing a number of varied projects successfully
- Skilled application of all aspects of the Risk Management Process
- Competent application of the full suite of PM toolsets, plans and procedures (SoW, master schedule, WBS, OBS, ILS, etc)
- May possess significant domain expertise in certain areas of PM
- Understanding and skilled application of EVM
- Demonstrate an ability to diagnose problems and rapidly put corrective actions in place
- Skilled communicator with customers and the rest of the organisation
- Good understanding of commercial, financial and legislative requirements of projects
- Able to manage budgets and interpret financial data