Location: South Wales|
Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience
Knowledge & Qualifications Essential:
- Plan and facilitate internal First Article Inspection (FAI), and drive the closure of all quality issues and process failures
- Coordinate and facilitate customer First Seat Review (FSR) activities
- Prepare customer documentation as required to verify product quality
- Identify and agree all relevant product quality standards ensuring they have been aligned with design, customer and contractual requirements
- Support internal and external conformity activities in line with EASA and FAA requirement
- Review and approve Product Operating Standards (POS) and Standard Operating procedures (SOP)
- Experience or knowledge of QA tools such as APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC, Control Plans, FMEA, Poke Yoke and RCCA
- Perform root cause analysis and obtain Corrective Action Request closure on internal and customer quality concerns; reviewing trends, implementing improvement plans and identification of risks
- Monitor, control and provide release authority for non-conforming product and related deviations (i.e. NCR, Concessions, Permits)
- Establish customer agreed product quality standards and communicate to appropriate functions
- Generate and implement Programme Quality Control Plans
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to initiate and maintain relationships with challenging international suppliers and manage frequent interactions with senior management and other internal customers.
- Ability to challenge individuals at all levels to ensure compliance to business processes and standards
- HNC/HND level or equivalent in an Engineering discipline.
- Internal Auditor AS9100 Rev C trained
- Sound engineering / quality background, with experience of Quality Engineering within the aerospace industry
- Knowledge of Regulatory, International and Aerospace Quality Management standards.
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of MS Office (Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint etc.)
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
- EASA Form1 Part 21G signatory / Trained
- First Article Inspection (FAI) to AS9102 standard
- FARO and CMM experience
- Experience with (Visual Fair) FAI software
To apply, please send your CV for more details. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.