|Job Ref:||119801KH||Employer:||Morson International||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||England||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 20:17|
We are currently recruiting for a Time and Attendance Administrator for our client based in Preston.|
As a Time and Attendance Administrator, you will be expected to handle a busy customer facing environment, dealing with queries from individuals and different Business Units which will range from straightforward queries through to complex ones; For example, from processing absence and overtime to investigating pay queries and shift payments.
Whilst confidence, initiative and good telephone skills are important, excellent customer service is a key element to this role.
- Seeking to exceed Customers needs where possible by going out of your way to find the best solution to their enquiry and leave them feeling confident in us
- Providing accurate and effective information to our customers
- Working in fast paced environment, ensuring efficiently and accurately is maintained without compromising on quality
- Managing your own workload to ensure personal and team targets are met
- Assisting in the review, development and implementation of changes to working procedures
Skills and Experience:
Working in a customer focused environment
Providing written and verbal customer service
Intermediate Microsoft Office skills e.g. mail merges, creating slideshows in PowerPoint, utilising Outlook to create address books and signatures, excellent Excel skills including creating formulas, pivot tables, macros, VLOOKUP etc.
Use of bespoke IT tools and systems e.g. query management tools
Knowledge of time and attendance systems is desirable
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Part time hours will be considered for this role.