Day rate negotiable
Overview of Role
An exciting opportunity as an Electrical Engineer has arisen in Central London This is a unique opportunity to provide specialist technical knowledge and delivery support for Crossrail.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience working with large M&E teams
- Low Voltage and High Voltage
- Alarms, Fire Alarms, CCTV, Lighting, Emergency Lighting, Lifts, Escalators and fit out
- Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or Building Services Engineering.
- Professional membership of relevant engineering body (e.g. IEE).
- Relevant post professional qualification experience in relevant engineering discipline, including working within large multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Ability to present technical viewpoint and negotiate as required in order to facilitate joint decision-making.
- Ability to build effective working relations (partnering) with people at appropriate levels across the organisation (particularly asset engineers and maintenance teams) and outside.
- Ability to use initiative and good judgement in undertaking role and to respond to emerging situations deciding and agreeing appropriate actions with project management. Ability to identify issues requiring escalation.
You will need to supply your desired rate when applying.
- Experience of railway engineering, particularly the LU environment
- Experience of quality and assurance engineering management
- Awareness of health & safety issues in an operating railway environment
- Awareness of contractual arrangements that apply.