|Job Ref:||1046148||Employer:||KBR, Inc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:01|
• Day to day management of documents within the Document Control Function across the programme. |
• Day to day updating the document register and overseeing maintaining.
• Ensure documents, programme deliverables, non deliverables, and general documents are tracked.
• Document control quality check documentation.
• Processing review / approval workflows, as per the distribution matrix.
• Expediting of documentation.
• Interface with the document controllers for each of the parties to ensure a consistent and collaborative approach to document control across the programme.
• Provide training and advice on all document management processes and rules programme wide.
• Monitor all uploads to EDMS including non deliverables.
• Document Controller supports the Document Manager and Delivery Partner Team.
Provides data to enable preparation of monthly report on documentary deliverables and progress.
• Experience - 3-5 years' experience of executing, running and managing information Management systems, electronic document management systems and associated processes for a complex programme of the size and scale of ESMCP.
• Understanding and proven experience of Configuration Control (CC) and management or administration of Configured items (CI) on complex projects.
• Experience of the Emergency Services (preferable)
• Experience of the ICT programmes (preferable)
• Good level of Microsoft applications, especially excel and word