COMPANY: BHP Billiton
DEPARTMENT: Technology Operations & Infrastructure
REPORT TO: Lead Corporate Office Operations
LOCATION: Santiago, 5x2
The Technology Corporate Operations function will provide the highest quality technology-based services, in the most cost-effective manner, to facilitate corporate office operations efficiently. The Specialist- Corporate Office Operations will be responsible to provide fast & reliable access to all information systems and effective technology support to all areas of the corporate function of BHP Billiton.
- Have an overriding commitment to BHP Billiton's standards for health, safety, environment and sustainable development
- Leads, coaches and mentors team members to ensure delivery against performance targets
- Monitors expectations, understanding and application of Technology Service Delivery Execution processes within the team to support compliance with local requirements and Group Level Documents (GLD)
- Leads the execution and monitors effectiveness of Technology Service Delivery Execution improvement initiatives with support from Analysis & Improvement
- Guides team and oversees execution in complying with operating standards, procedures and work instructions, including feedback to Analysis & Improvement on improvement opportunities
- Accepts newly deployed IT hardware and software in accordance with agreed Service Introduction criteria and assists with the transition from projects or the Technology Design & Modifications sub-function
- Manages end to end deployment related projects and its transition to business as usual /operations
- Optimizes the hand-overs across teams to support the effective execution of service delivery
- Manages team and reports on progress to ensure ongoing Technology service delivery to Service Level Agreements
- Manage external suppliers against SLAs (Service Level Agreement) and escalates issues to sub-function Lead for resolution
- Maintains relationship with all key business stakeholders. Proactively hosts regular catch up sessions to address business concerns and identify service improvement initiatives. Propels customer satisfaction rate in terms of all IT service provisions
- Tertiary qualification or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline (or an equivalent level of industry experience in a large enterprise environment)
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification required
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in IT service delivery field is required
- At least 5 years' experience working with Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Outlook/Exchange, Microsoft Active Directory and related software(s)
- Technical experience in the installation, configuration and support of end user equipment
- Experience interacting with different lines of service and internal/external resolver groups
- Fluent Spanish, both verbal and written. English, intermediate.
Favor completar el formulario en su totalidad, de lo contrario sus antecedentes no podrán ser considerados.