|Job Ref:||40351233||Employer:||BHP Billiton||Industry:||Mining||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Australia||County/State:||Queensland||City:||Brisbane||Address:||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:04|
BHP Billiton is a leading global resources company. Our purpose is to create long-term shareholder value through the discovery, acquisition, development and marketing of natural resources. Across our global operations, we are committed to working in ways that are true to Our BHP Billiton Charter values of Sustainability, Integrity, Respect, Performance, Simplicity and Accountability.
Reporting to the Lead Business Integration Mobility (Minerals Australia), within the Enterprise Mobility team your duties will include:
- Develop and implement local project plans based on Asset and Site specific requirements to driving faster adoption, greater ultimate utilization and higher proficiency on the changes impacting employees in the organization such that business results are achieved
- Identify, define and design operational processes for new mobility projects for the local change and embedment requirements, taking into account local differences for vendors, cultural and service designs.
- Engagement with site Management Teams and Leaders for raise awareness and knowledge of BHPB Mobility strategy, including development of project plans to close local gaps
Governance & Risk Management
- Conduct impact analyses, root cause analysis, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Alignment of Enterprise UX standards and elicitation of local feedback through workshops for future improvement idea generation
- Conform with the BHP Billiton Charter, Code of Conduct, GLDs and relevant statutory obligations
- Engage business stakeholders to drive the embedment of mobility solutions
- Measuring the value realisation of mobility projects & initiatives and proactively seek opportunities for improvement of mobility services through analysis of end user data (qualitative and quantitative).
- Monitors performance of implemented solutions via quality assurance review and continuously improves implementation capability. Ensures proper remediation is taking place for all change when required.
- Facilitates understanding of changes, impacts and ensure proper delivery through running of workshops with site teams and stakeholders
- Ensure that both the technical and the people side of the implementations are effectively addressed
- Support communication efforts. Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
Relationship Management & Engagement
- Engage internal and external stakeholders to agree on plans for upcoming releases, requested changes, the risks involved and its effect on overall service operations
- Work with vendors and system integrators to continuously improve the enterprise Mobility platform
Skills and Experience
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following:
- Relevant Business or IT Tertiary degree is essential
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is desirable
- Project Management qualifications and certifications are desirable, or relevant experience
- Professional training in Mobility Tools and applications (e.g. SharePoint, MS Office, Workflow application) is desirable
- 7 years of experience implementing and customizing vendor software and/or building custom financial applications through full system implementation life-cycles (analyse, design, build, test, implement, support)
- At least 1 year experience in managing mobile application program/projects in a global environment
- Experience in working in both waterfall and Agile project methodologies, focussed on change management and solution deployment.
- Exposure to working in global environment, including geographically dispersed businesses, communication across variety of audiences, etc.
- Experience in Mobility environment (Minerals and/or Oil and Gas) and understands the nature of opportunities and issues faced by operations will be advantageous.
- Ability to influence without authority in a matrix organization
- Experience in Mobility tools development and deployment within a Global business environment essential.
- Knowledge of Mobility measurement processes, procedures and methodologies, and the ability to communicate the results
- Ability to travel as you will be required to visit sites on a regular basis
- Minimum of C class manual drivers licence
You will be based in Brisbane, Queensland.
BHP Billiton values and respects employees, offering an inclusive and diverse environment where you will experience:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Dedicated leadership and female mentoring programs
- 18 weeks paid parental leave
- State-of-the-art facilities with WiFi enabled indoor and outdoor spaces
- Collaboration and versatility
- Parent and prayer rooms
Remuneration and Benefits
Join us and be rewarded with interesting, challenging work in a supportive team culture. Develop skills for life whilst enjoying access to benefits including: flexible working arrangements, incentive bonus, award winning share scheme, 18 weeks paid maternity leave, education assistance and generous superannuation scheme.
Reference Number - 40351233
- We reserve the right to commence recruitment proceedings immediately.
- This opportunity is currently only open to employees working within Australia.
- BHP Billiton is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australian and female candidates to apply.