|Job Ref:||EMP365858||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Post Code:||SG1||Salary:||£58,000 - £67,000/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:31|
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a EHS & Risk Lead to join the team in Stevenage. The EHS & Risk Lead will have responsibility for leading interaction with Client Subject Matter Experts in Health and Safety, Sustainability and Environmental matters.|
Risk and Safety Management
The successful candidate will:
• Provide Guidance and oversight to the Global account Technical / Statutory Governance Teams upholding Technical Standards, by leveraging operational best practice and expertise. Accountable for the Client account Risk Management programmes, ensuring statutory compliance at all times (including all governance meetings and client councils). Key interface with the Central QHSE team to ensure CBRE delivered consistently and completely across all client locations. Manage the implementation of the Health, Safety and Environmental strategy (including that within the specifically defined client area of responsibility) to ensure a safe, healthy and environmentally compliant working environment whilst furthering best practice standards within the business and the supply chain. Establish collaborative ‘working partnerships’ within the customer base to facilitate the achievement of consistency in best working practice, delivered through the definition and adoption of working practices that provide and maintain confidence in service delivery and drive continual improvement.
• You will be responsible for driving forward and implementing the companies HSE strategy in accordance with ethical guidelines and corporate policies of both the business and our client, in our client’s buildings and the delivery of Contractual KPIs with demonstrable evidence of legal compliance. You will have significant experience of operating at both managerial and operational levels across EMEA and understand the legislative frameworks across the country in which you are based and extending across the globe.
• Develop, implement, manage and review the account specific HSE business plan in line with the Group strategic HSE plan for the company. Including the long term forecasting and planning for both policy and resource requirements.
• Liaise with the business line leaders and Customers to ensure expectations are understood and delivered, as far as is reasonable enabling suitable management of risk exposures.
• Enable compliance with all business-wide policy and strategy through management system audits. Ensure an up to date schedule for necessary and appropriate audits is maintained.
• Ensure the systems and processes you implement, across the globe reflect the intentions of the business and our clients and are in compliance with best industry practice (ISO 9001, 14001, and OHSAS 18001, (or similar regional alternatives).
• A formal management qualification in Health and Safety management and Environmental management.
• Practical application of auditing and membership of the IIRSM or IOSH at Diploma level, or equivalent With extensive relevant post qualification experience.
• Formal qualifications in environmental management system auditing or Safety management system auditing.
• Conversant with (ISO 9001, 14001, and OHSAS 18001, (or similar regional alternatives).