|Job Ref:||EMP369548||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25,000 - £30,000/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:31|
My client, a reputable LNG Ship Owner are seeking a Marine/HSEQ Officer to support the safe operation and management of their large LNG Fleet. The role is suited to a Junior Officer who is OOW Qualified and who has a good understanding of basic safety and compliance regulations. |
OOW Qualified or Equivalent Maritime Degree/Qualification
The Marine/HSEQ Officer will be responsible for the following:
• Document management (HSSE Filing system maintenance), assisting Marine & HSEQ department on a daily basis especially with electronic files preparations.
• Assisting Marine & HSEQ Department in SMS Management review and other HSSE related meetings.
• Corresponding with Vessels, other department in the office and 3rd parties regarding Marine & HSEQ Activity.
• Distributing HSSE related documents to vessels, office staffs and 3rd parties.
• Supporting for Marine & HSEQ Managers and Superintendents to prepare meeting materials, audits materials, HSSE reports and meeting minutes under the instruction of Marine & HSEQ Managers.
• Assisting M&HSEQ with Safety bulletins, Power point presentations and file preparations with data.
• Sending daily Security Messages to the vessels-Piracy Alerts.
• Monitoring and sending newly issued instruction and circular letters to the fleet.
• Sending Safety Stars information to the fleet.
• Provide Sire observations to GTQ.
• Maintaining up to date various Lotus Notes Database.
• Arranging external D&A testing.
• Arranging intermediate audits through Class NK.
• Keeping electronic filing up to date:
o Internal/external audits & inspections, certificates, etc.
o Calm Sea Checklists, Calm Sea report to Tokyo office
o Monthly Surveillance
o HSSE reports
o Maintain training records for the shore staff.