|Job Ref:||EMP372440||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Whiteley||Address:||Post Code:||PO15||Salary:||£650/day||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:32|
This is a 7 Month contract with my Key client NATS ( National Air Traffic Service). Based in Whiteley. |
A Strong Systems Engineering with an understanding of Requirements, Design and Integration.
Asset Delivery Manager
• NATS are looking for a highly knowledgeable and experienced engineering leader to provide the single point of Engineering accountability for the successful introduction of a new system (hardware/software and adaptation) into operational service to support Air Traffic Control operations in the Greater London Terminal Control area.
• Balancing technical capability and industry knowledge with good stakeholder management, the individuals will have a proven experience in introducing mission critical systems into a safety related and 247 operation.
• This role is part of the technical delivery of the overall solution and reports into the overall System Engineering Manager for the Programme.
• A strong leader who is visible, engaged and approachable. Able to quickly establish credibility, trust and confidence amongst colleagues, customers, the regulator and other stakeholders.
• Possess at least a degree-calibre intellect, able to assimilate and interpret complex information and data from a wide range of sources and strike the right balance between cost, risk and performance.
• Ability to handle the People, Process and Technology aspects of a large change programme.
• A passion for high performance, continuous improvement and innovation.
• A balanced personality and calm under pressure.
• Willing and able to take accountability for safety of life applications in a regulated environment.
• Required Leadership Experience
• Proven and demonstrable, broad and deep experience of management of assuring, transitioning and operating critical information systems, processes and technologies.
• The ability to interface effectively between diverse stakeholder groups who have different levels of operational and technical expertise.
• The ability to work collaboratively in teams and networks to achieve overall group and company goals.
• The ability to take a broader perspective to build a service around customers, regulators, partners and other stakeholders to link our contribution to the needs of customers and market
• The ability to operate efficiently with a clear focus on safety, commercial value and operational rigour to deliver high quality sustainable services which are the optimum Balance of cost, risk and performance
• Establish and lead the product engineering organisation as an integrated team and ensure that all Engineering tasks are supportable
• Define, develop, execute and approve the closure of the related Engineering CWP/WPs, ensuring delivery to QCD in accordance with the defined PM Processes covering reporting, risk management, cost optimisation etc.
• Ensure that all engineering related issues are resolved in a timely manner and that all engineering risks (System Engineering, Software, Safety, Human Factors, Test) are identified and managed through the appropriate risk management process, and resolved on the Project prior to Engineering Handover.
• Establish a close working relationship with the Project Stakeholders, including other external organisations, ensuring that the System Engineering activities are clearly communicated and opportunities exist for 2-way discussion and feedback.