|Job Ref:||EMP367874||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greenford||Address:||Salary:||£200 - £220/day||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:32|
I am currently recruiting for leading electronics manufacturing client who are looking to expand their electronics test function. This role is initially a 6 month position with the potential to extend depend on the client projects.|
Electronics Environmental Testing Experience
- Liaise with design engineering teams to agree and define test strategies and procedures.
- Support in the design of test set-ups, jigs and fixtures.
- Follow test procedures in the execution of required tests (MIL-STD, DEF STAN, RTCA etc.).
- Set-up and competent operation of environmental test equipment (Vibration Shakers, Ovens and Climatic Chambers etc.).
- Work within environmental test team in the preparation and execution of test regimes, strategies, schedules etc.
- Support in the maintenance and control of the environmental test laboratory.
- Write technical acceptable test reports for internal and external customers in line with company specifications.
- Operate PC based test equipment in laboratories in association with testing activities.
- Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Effective at working in teams across disciplines and levels.
- Able to interact effectively with internal customers.
- Understanding of environmental testing methods and equipment.
- Good organisational skills.
- Proven Experience of previous environmental working practice.
- Self-sufficient in the execution of environmental test regimes and able to guide or propose improvements.
- Able to independently and accurately compile test reports.
- Ability to design and optimise test fixtures and test set-ups.
HNC Qualified (or equivalent) - Engineering Discipline (or equivalent on-the-job experience)
£200 - £220 per day on a PAYE Basis