|Job Ref:||EMP370073||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warton||Address:||Salary:||£35/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:32|
An experienced requirements engineer is required in BAES MA&I CAS to support the Typhoon support programme.|
Experienced DOORs user with knowledge of the military aerospace support industry
Key Responsibilities are:
- To Configure customer requirements in DOORS.
- Derive lower level requirements for internal customers.
- Control change to these requirements within the DOORs tools set.
- Respond to Statements of Requirements (SoRs) from customers.
- Issue SoRs to Support Service.
- Track compliance of requirements and gather evidence to support.
- Development and upkeep of Processes and documentation to support these tasks.
- Chair regular requirements review with internal stakeholders.
- Issue regular compliance reports for management review
- Must be an experienced DOORs user with knowledge of the military aerospace support industry.
- Would be advantageous to have experience of the MOOD tool set.
- Should be experienced in the use of MS office products particularly MS Excel and MS Word.
- The applicant must be highly self motivated and a good communicator.
EXCELLENT - Microsoft office Excel and Word.
Also EXCELLENT - IBM Rational DOORS 9.x
GOOD - Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Personal Skills
ESSENTIAL - Communication, Team Working and Motivational Skills.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK