|Job Ref:||EMP369561||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aberdare||Address:||Salary:||£25,000 - £28,000/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:32|
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Multi Skilled Technician to join their growing team in Aberdare. To be responsible for effective and efficient activities in repairing all machinery to National Standards.|
Activities include Planned Maintenance, Facilities Maintenance, Equipment reliability as well as using the CMMS system for the maintenance department. Optimizing equipment reliability through a continuous improvement plan and actively buying in to all of the companies valves with regards to Safety and training.
- First and foremost, it is the responsibility of the incumbent to perform any and all tasks in a safe manner, keeping in mind safety on the job at all times. It is expected that the incumbent will not only practice safety on the job, but will be responsible for the safety of others working in the manufacturing floor, warehouse as well a support areas.
- Is aware of all IEEE, BS7671 Wiring Regs and Electricity at Work regulations including all safety rules applying to electrical work ensuring that safe working practices are adhered to at all times.
- Can provide vision, goals, coaching, and priorities, ensuring that safety, quality, customer service and costs goals for the engineering and reliability function are successfully achieved.
- Will be responsible for the facility maintenance, ensuring optimum operation of all ancillary and peripheral systems in the plant and warehouse.
- Will be expected to use the CMMS program to provide optimum reliability to the operation of our manufacturing and ancillary systems.
- Can provide energy to the PM schedule to create a “best in class” environment.
- Consistently seeks alternatives to control and reduce spending. Promotes and generates improvement ideas and takes responsibility to complete on time and budget.
- Provides support to the production shift supervisor in reacting to breakdowns efficiently and successfully
- Is competent in use of Lathe, milling machine and other workshop machinery.
Skills & Experience required
- Apprenticeship or relevant qualification
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical systems, electronic drives and controls
- Fault Finding experience
- Continuous Improvement
- Health and Safety Awareness