|Job Ref:||EMP371608||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brentford||Address:||Post Code:||TW8||Salary:||£30,000 - £35,000/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:32|
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Process and Quality Analyst with end to end process and re-engineering experience and the ability to document procedures to key stroke level. |
Experience in Process Design
The Process and Quality Analyst will be responsible for developing a portfolio of customer-centric processes, establishing and maintaining quality standards, as well as use their strong analytical skills to identify process improvements and training needs.
• Work with end users to map as-is and define to-be business processes.
• Optimise workflow.
• Document business procedures to key stroke level.
• Define KPIs to monitor process efficacy and performance.
• Undertake quality assurance to ensure compliance and support continuous improvement.
• Use Visio and/or Powerpoint to document business process maps.
• Proven working experience in process design and delivery.
• Proven ability to complete full process development lifecycle.
• Ability to document process and procedural guides.
• Strong analytical and creative and critical thinking skills.
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Advanced organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
• Adept at Workshop facilitation.
• Excellent MS Office Visio, Powerpoint and Excel skills.
• Lean and/or Six Sigma experience an advantage.