Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||EMP373160||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||Up to £1/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:32|
Our leading Life Science client is looking for a R&D Engineer to work with them on a 12 month FTC (Fixed Term Contract). The successful candidate will progress assigned projects relating to the initial assessment, design, development, manufacture, documentation, sale and maintenance of Life Science products. |
Experience managing development projects
The successful R&D Engineer will:
• Progress projects relating to the design, development, manufacture, validation, documentation, sale, application and maintenance of instruments and sensors, in accordance with current QMS.
• To ensure projects are carried out and products are produced in accordance with good manufacturing practice, safety guidelines and current legislation, and meet customer and market requirements.
• To maintain project plans and records and report progress on the projects undertaken.
• To ensure product developed is fit for purpose and of good quality, validated and capable of manufacture.
• Project Management
• Task orientated position
• Able to provide support in area of expertise
• Able to lead sub-projects and / or projects in area of expertise,
• Develops action plans and reports results to management.
• R&D team member on multiple projects
• Conduct technical tasks and projects with minimal supervision;
• Design/development of products, materials, or processes;
• Demonstrated skill in an engineering discipline
• Experimental design;
• Communicate keen observations;
• Data analysis and problem solving skills.
• Supervise technicians
• Have a good understanding of commercial viability of projects and products.
• BSc or equivalent in engineering or related discipline, plus at least 2 years relevant experience.
• MSc or equivalent combination of education and experience