|Job Ref:||EMP371237||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||City:||Atyrau||Address:||Salary:||$70 - $80/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:33|
DCS Engineer required for a 28/28 rotation in Atyrau. Role will be office based on 12 hour days but available for site work as and when required.|
Experience within the Control and Automation Industry within the Oil & Gas Industries with expertise on Invensys DCS and a knowledge of industry wide C&A products
- Understanding of the Onshore Plant DCS (Mesh) architecture. This should include all hardware, networks, interfaces and digital communication protocols employed within the Plant’s ICSS;
- Product knowledge of the Invensys Foxboro IA Series DCS and or the Triconex Safety System together with all associated components which builds interfaces between two systems.
- The ability to load all DCS software/firmware, power-up systems, fault-find, configure and perform comprehensive health care checks on all elements of the ICSS.
- Support and/or develop MOC packages (design, review, testing, and implementation) related to control configuration, graphics, alarming or system changes. - Load HMI graphical software, configure and test graphical changes, configure and test alarm hierarchy changes in-line with the Plant ICSS philosophies.
- Ability to interpret control narratives and logic diagrams, configure DCS application software, Triconex safety system software.
- Ensure ALL system changes follow either the Project Change Notification (PCN) or Operations Management of Change (MOC) as directed by COMPANY Focal Point or Contract Holder.
- Ability to perform hardware fault identification, replacement, small wiring modification and test/verification of these changes.
- The ability to configure and test all types of interfaces to 3rd parties Control Systems.
- The ability to perform network fault identification and diagnostic , network devices replacement and amendment;
- Knowledge of general products in the Control and Automation Industry A sound understanding of field instrumentation, F&G devices, basic field loop configurations together with an understanding of any specialist digital communications such as Foundation Fieldbus, HART etc.
- Single point of contact for customer for all technical queries or issues.
- Interface with customer for getting technical inputs or clarifications. Provides necessary inputs to the engineer for updating and maintaining query list.
- Identify risk and opportunities in the project scope and inform the project manager.
- Map skillset required for project and collaborate with project team and line manager to bridge the gaps.
- Along with project manager assess the impact of change requests and implement the approved changes.
- Review and ensure project deliverables are met as per the agreed schedule.
- Prepare project progress reports periodically and submit to customer.
- Coordinate with project team for collecting all necessary documents and project backup files and submit to the customer as part of project/site closure activities.