|Job Ref:||EMP371695||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£30 - £34/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:33|
Our client, a leading supplier of precision machined components to the Aerospace industry, are currently looking for an experienced CATIA V5 CNC Programmer to join them on contract out of their site in Birmingham.|
CNC Programming - Manufacturing Engineering - CATIA V5 - Vericut
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and implement robust manufacturing processes for a range of precision machined components.
• Produce CNC Programs for mill turn operations.
• Utilise solid models to produce and validate CNC programmes using CATIA V5 and Vericut.
• Produce Renishaw probing cycles to minimise operator intervention.
• Produce detailed stage drawings.
• Work directly with suppliers to develop and implement the latest innovations in fixtures & tooling.
• Work directly with suppliers to develop and implement the latest innovations in cutting tools technology.
• Prove out CNC programs.
• Produce detailed project documentation, operator instructions, SOP’s, etc.
• You must be an experienced Manufacturing Engineer from a strong CNC machining background and be fully conversant with modern manufacturing techniques.
• You must be dynamic and enthusiastic.
• Experience of programming and machining large precision turned components on Mill Turn operations.
• You will be required to implement methods that deliver robust manufacturing solutions for precision components.
• You must have strong organisational skills with the ability to deliver projects on time and within budget.
• Proven track record of NPI.
• The ability to implement Lean techniques is essential
• Experience in CATIA V5 and Vericut essential – experience of Solidworks/Solidcam would be an advantage but not essential.
• Milling and Turning Machining experience preferred.
• Proactive approach.