|Job Ref:||EMP376628||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£35,000/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:33|
The successful candidate will be undertaking the day to day reactive and planned engineering maintenance activities and improvement works at our clients’ site on conveyors and packaging equipment. |
Electrical Bias, PLC's, Production / Manufacturing Background
The ideal candidate will be electrically biased with a background in FMCG, Production or have worked on High Volume Manufacturing equipment
• Reacting to MHE breakdowns (both mechanical and electrical), locating the fault, analysing the issue and completing the fix in a timely manner to keep operation downtime to a minimum.
• Be required to keep accurate records such as work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores, etc.
• Work closely with other departments to find ways to increase machine reliability on existing and new equipment, diagnose equipment breakdowns and action repairs ensuring direction of labour and planned engineering activities fully support the operation.
• Attend meetings as required, analyse data and find solutions to improve equipment performance whilst ensuring safe working practice and full communications are maintained at all times.
• In addition, you will be involved in projects within the business to develop an effective engineering install and commissioning.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Strong electrical experience preferably within a FMCG environment.
• Knowledge / experience of working with PLC controls, analysing faults and providing solutions.
• Experience of both reactive and preventative maintenance
• Good technical ability relating to automation hardware and software.
• Strong organisation and communication skills and the ability to work in a multi-disciplined team of varying levels of technical experience.
• Due to the site being a 24/7 operation, the shift pattern you will be working will include days, nights and weekends.
Hours: Continental Shift Pattern – Rotational Days, Nights & Weekends
Salary: £35,000 pa