|Job Ref:||EMP369515||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Greenford||Address:||Post Code:||UB6||Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:33|
Our clients have an exciting opportunity for a Facilities and HSE Advisor to join their growing team on a 1 year fixed term contract.|
The role holds responsibility for a number of operations including:
• Assisting with the outsourced facilities contracts.
• Advisory management of Health & Safety training and support for the business in conjunction with HR.
• Ensuring the business meets all its’ statutory and regulatory compliance needs.
• Assisting and supporting the Head of Facilities with the delivery of a strategic Facilities Management Service and Safety Management/Implementation System ensuring that the needs of the businesses are at all times understood and aligned with the Facilities and Safety support solution.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Prior proven experience gained in a manufacturing environment
• Excellent understanding of Facilities, Health, Safety & Environmental Legislation, statutory compliance and best practice
• Security clearance to SC will be required.
• Valid UK/EU driving license
• Proven Sub-contract management experience
• NEBOSH Diploma
• Environmental Management Membership (IEMA)
• Experience of supervising others (directly and indirectly)
• NEBOSH General Certificate