|Job Ref:||EMP372909||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£51,900 - £64,900/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:33|
Our client it a global Facilities Management company who are looking for an experience Program Manager to join their Life Science side of the business.|
FM operations experience
Program Manager EMEA
• Co-ordination of contract deliverable assurance program management and performance.
• Supporting customer related reports and presentation requirements.
• Driving feasibility studies for into the clients’ portfolio.
• Solution and support new scope opportunities and contract renewals.
• Governance of transition, stabilisation and de-mobilisation process.
• Contract Deliverable Assurance: Understand all contractual deliverables. Proactively communicate on up and coming requirements, follow through on assuring delivery of contractual requirements e.g. KPI Scorecards, EHS Scorecards, Quality & Compliance Scorecards, Financial Reporting, etc with site teams.
• Governance Outputs: Own and drive need for presentation material as required at various customer governance meetings. Work with team to collate required outputs. Collate, control and drive closure of actions plans resulting from Governance meetings etc.
• Governance of Transition, Stabilisation and De-Mobilisation Process:
Provide support and governance to the transition, stabilization and de-mobilisation process. Working with CBRE change management team on feasibility studies towards obtaining required Client and CBRE approvals to proceed with transition. Assuring playbook process is followed for successful transition and subsequently stabilization plus any transition of site closures.
• General: Review and adjust regularly account playbook procedures and programs; Produce standardize documents and manuals to achieve consistency across the entire account; Ensure proper delivery to the client, regularly following all the activities in the pipeline; Involve/update key stakeholders in Client and CBRE operational teams; Coordinate actions and deliveries of any ongoing projects, ensuring that the deadlines are met; Support EMEA team with co-ordination of programs, data requests, training requirements of contract deliverables, etc.
The program role will support all locations across the Client’s EMEA account with consultancy support to APAC. Regular EMEA travel.
Training & Qualifications:
Recognised business or FM equivalent qualification.
Advantage to have program management experience in a Life Sciences related environment.
Skills and Experience:
Skills, knowledge or experience required for the satisfactory performance of the job:
• Working across different countries and cultures.
• Sound overall knowledge of FM Operations.
• Expertise in program management and transition.
• Business development knowledge advantageous.
• The ability to demonstrate logical process with sound judgment and good analytical qualities.
• Strong presentation, communication and customer interfacing skills.
• Self-motivated, resourceful and resilient.
• Hands-on resolution approach.
• Diplomatic, tactful and approachable
• Business minded, change orientated and pro-active.