|Job Ref:||EMP372644||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Sutton Coldfield||Address:||Post Code:||B73||Salary:||£30 - £40/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:33|
Senior Bridge Engineer urgently required in Sutton Coldfield.|
1. Undertake services within an engineering environment which may include (but not limited to); scheme investigation, site and structure inspections, data collection and analysis, works/construction inspection and supervision to progress scheme design, development and construction
2. Managing the delivery of technical outputs of project teams.
3. Contributing to technical excellence and innovation across the team.
4. Contributing to Value Management / Engineering to support Principal Engineers and Project Managers in ensuring that schemes are delivered with innovation.
5. Deliver improvements to SHEQ within all aspects of projects and lead task groups where appropriate to develop, communicate and implement SHEQ improvements.
6. Carrying out the checking, certifying and authorising for issue designs, documents, approvals, Professional Skill and Care Certificates and reports
7. Technical input to the agreement of project briefs, proposals and deliverables with Project Managers.
8. Ensuring that delivery is achieved in accordance with Mouchel’s management systems including Health and Safety, project and risk management.
9. Develop the talent within Engineering Services by coaching and mentoring Engineers, Technicians and Graduates and supporting their technical career development aspirations.
10. Support Team Managers with provision of information on the technical performance for PPP sessions.
A degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
To be a chartered / incorporated member (or equivalent) of a relevant professional institution.
Or demonstrable experience.
Knowledge / Experience Have knowledge and experience in bridges/structures projects and be able to check the technical outputs of the team prior to issue for authorisation.
Knowledge and experience of the main management systems & processes used within Mouchel or a similar consultancy business.
Experience and a working knowledge of relevant design software and standards.
Technical / Business Skills / Ability Able to carry out technical compliance checks for project team outputs.
Must be computer literate. Ability to work without supervision essential, you will have the drive and determination to meet targets.
Fluent written and spoken English