|Job Ref:||EMP373194||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Salary:||£42,000 - £55,000/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:33|
Our client is highly regarded and diverse research organisation. Due to exciting expansion and new projects we are actively looking to engage with Project Managers (PM) looking for the next step to flawlessly manage product development and commercial manufacturing programmes. This position could suit candidates with strong PM potential who are already project leaders and client facing in their role and can demonstrate the required knowledge and experience. |
Proven PM experience in a similar role
Due the dynamic service offering and client requirements this role will be highly varied. Your main focus will be to establish and manage in-house and sub-contracted CMC programmes/projects for the CMC development of drug and biologic products for the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries
The PM team is responsible for the planning, co-ordination and reporting of GMP projects and programmes. From managing individual projects to larger programmes of work, in this role you will act as the main interface between the sponsor and the scientific staff supporting the project.
We are looking for individuals with excellent communication and project management skills, understanding of the Drug Product life cycle for biologics and the ability to operate in a matrix environment.
- PM of analytical method transfer/validation, assay development, batch release and stability projects.
- Preparation and approval of project documents e.g. Project/Programme Plans, Stability Protocols, Method of Analysis, Analytical Reports.
- Planning, tracking and reporting outputs and progress of projects/programmes to internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide support to CMC management identifying and deploying continuous improvement projects/activities.
- Provide support to CMC management in monthly revenue recognition and forecasting.
- Provide direct line management to junior employees within the department in addition to coaching and mentoring of other employees.
- Liaise with scientific laboratory colleagues to ensure delivery of reports on time.
Candidate Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience of working in a CRO or service-oriented environment in a customer-facing role.
- A broad knowledge of analytical strategies and technologies for biologics.
- Proven background in a pharmaceutical analytical environment.
- An excellent understanding of the CMC development and commercial life cycle for biologics.
- Excellent GMP knowledge and other applicable guidelines.
- Confident with project management tools and software.
- Proven PM skills or significant experience of managing teams of people.
- Experience/understanding of financials (cost builds, expenditure, revenues, forecasts and budgets).
This is certainly a position that can offer a real challenge and excellent routes for professional and technical development from both a PM and consultancy point of view.
Along with a highly competitive salary our client can also offer a great benefits package as well as excellent facilities.
For more information on this position then feel free to call NA.