|Job Ref:||EMP369641||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||City:||Loughborough||Address:||Salary:||£32,000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:33|
Our client is going through a successful period of growth and as a result a new and exciting opportunity has been created for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join the group on a permanent basis. |
Significant experience of developing/validating methods using HPLC
In this role the Senior Analytical will be responsible for carrying out analytical work according to project requirements and progress analytical projects to ensure work schedules are met and delivered to a very high quality.
The successful candidate will be whole heartedly supported through their professional development goals. Remuneration will reflect the importance of the position and will be accompanied by excellent company benefits.
- Develop methods for the testing of incoming materials/intermediates/products manufactured using these materials.
- Carry out analysis to GMP standards and monitor the levels of compliance within the Laboratory.
- Maintain records of all analytical work carried out on incoming materials, intermediates and products.
- Monitor the systems in place within the Laboratory to ensure that procedures are being followed.
- Review analytical documentation.
- Report and investigate incidents of out of specifications results within the Laboratory.
- Advise and assist staff in troubleshooting methods.
- Delegate and monitor the progress of work on a daily basis with regard to the overall schedule of work within the department.
- Liaise with senior department staff and other departments to update them on the progress of work.
- Compile SOP's specifications and protocols for various development projects.
Candidate Skills & Experience:
- BSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry or closely related subject.
- Demonstrable experience of analysing development drug products.
- Clear experience working in a GMP drug product development laboratory.
- Significant experience of developing/validating methods for development drug products using HPLC.
- Experience of Stability Testing for drug products including assay/related substances, dissolution analysis.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Experience of supervisory responsibilities would be desirable.
Please feel free to call NA for more information.
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.