- Support the update of Aircraft Schedule and Manpower Chart on the daily basis for Operation to re-allocate the resources to meet the aircraft delivery date and new input demand.
- Create work packages (Work Orders) in SAP, including the scheduled and drop-in aircraft for maintenance task(s) execution.
- Report indirectly to Project Manager (PM), and undertake the aircraft assigned to his/her PM in all aspects of the project execution.
- Assist in reporting the project status to Customer and seek approval on the arising defect(s) as required.
- Support in generating the Work Orders in Pivotal, and update the status on the weekly basis as well as when aircraft return to service.
- Forecast and create demand for spares, consumables and outsourcing tasks such as NDT inspection and hydrostatic test requirement on his/her assigned aircraft project.
- Coordinate with ware house/supply chain on the availability of required GSE/tooling and communicate with warehouse/ supply chain, on any assistance required for their onwards arrangement and execution.
- Review and research aircraft documents but not limited to Aircraft/Engine Logbooks, Approved Engineering Orders, Aircraft/Engine/Component Service Bulletins and Airworthiness Directives pertaining to the assigned aircraft as well as incoming aircraft when make available. And make recommendation to his/her PM that relates to the airworthiness requirements.
- Seek prior approval from Customer's subscripted warranty program(s) if required to facilitate claim proceeding.
- Support his/her assigned PM in communication with Invoice Analysts on the warranty and special program and give support to the preparation of invoicing as and when required.
- Reconcile the work package at the end of maintenance activity and ensure all accepted maintenance tasks have been duly completed and certified. Make certificate of release (CRS) of the completed maintenance tasks for C staff to verify and final release.
- Control book-in and book-out of Aircraft Maintenance Manual CD (hardcopy) and monitor their revision status and date, including temporary revision.
- Undertake Planning and CAMO tasks as well as support Tire and Battery Shops for tasks execution.
Skills/Knowledge/Experience (if required):
- Bachelors degree in Business or Aviation Management or equivalent experience
- Min 3 years related experience in an aircraft service facility.
- Technical background in Aviation
- Planning and organizational skills necessary to prioritize and coordinate workload within a multiple project setting
- Interpersonal skills necessary to develop and maintain effective working relationships with sales team, owners, outside counsel, and other departments