the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one great idea at a time. We provide the environment where these ideas thrive and grow into great products or customer experiences.
You will be part of the Product Development Engineering, Aerospace team where it all starts for Bombardier as it sets the stage to take full advantage of its investments and the tremendous growth potential of its new products. The organization is responsible for bringing new aircraft programs to their successful entry-into-service. Currently, these new products are the all-new CSeries commercial aircraft and the high-performance Global 7000/Global 8000 business jets.
In your role, you will:
- Manage supplier and Integration work pack schedules
- Track supplier performance and document/drawing delivery.
- Prepare and chair weekly Integrated Product Development Team (IPDT) meetings as well as other program and development reviews
- Align stakeholders and ensure action closure as well as document approval on-time.
- Track and burn down KPIs for Safety of Flight (SOF) and other development milestones.
- Coordinate and/or provide training/communication sessions and mentoring.
- Assure adherence to existing processes per Quality Assurance Program and TCCA expectations.
- Participate in all Projects Governance activities related.
- Support governance/tracking for change and risk management.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You hold an University degree in a related field (Business, Engineering) or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office and MS Project is a must
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines while delivering high quality work.
- You are a fast learner, autonomous and creative. You work well under pressure and with short deadlines. You can quickly adapt to change.
- You have a good ability to communicate and share information in a clear and efficient manner, both to all involved stakeholder and management.
- Works well in a Team and will contribute to a positive team spirit.
- Experience in Aerospace Engineering and in Program Development would be an asset.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.