the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Develop the Quality strategy for the interior fabrication & installation of the new Global 7000/8000
- Define all the inspections requirements & quality plan for the completions manufacturing (internal or external)
- Creation of the quality team based on the operations needs
- Plan the Advanced Quality Planning (AQP) deployment & evaluate the risks (FMEAs) for internal or external manufacturing activities
- Define Quality KPIs & governance, ensure proper training and development of team members
- Ensure a strong & continuous alignment with your quality peers from Toronto (Global 7000/8000) and with the Global Completion Center (Global 5000 & 6000).
- Develop manufacturing processes and optimize internal and external processes
- Ensure the compliance with the Manufacturing Strategy and the achievement of the highest quality standards
- Promote and act as a leader for Achieving Excellence System implementation
- Respect schedules and business plans associated to the various phases of a program launch
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Engineering, Operations and/or five (5) years of relevant experience
- You have experience in Quality
- You have a good knowledge of Advanced Quality Planning tools (FMEAs, process control plans,etc)
- You have a strong knowledge of our products
- You have an excellent bilingualism written and spoken (english and french)
- You have the capacity to work with concepts and translate them into solid execution plans, good project management skills
- You are recognized for your leadership, your communication and your coaching skills, for your ability to mobilize and engage a team
- (Could be required to travel from time to time)
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.