the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Lead the Talent Acquisition agenda by developing/assisting with the development of the strategic workforce plan, converting the strategic plan to a recruiting plan, partnering with peers in driving the organization's collective diversity strategy, and integrating the recruiting and diversity plan into business processes and strategies.
- Be accountable for working with the HR Directors/HR Managers/ HR Business Partners, Business Leaders and Finance Partners to develop the recruiting strategies to meet the talent needs and inform headcount forecasts.
- Promote and support Bombardier's Talent Acquisition strategy.
- Ensure that the recruiting processes are delivering effectively and in an integrated manner with the overall talent needs. In doing so, a constant focus will be placed on hiring the top talent for today and ensuring a pipeline of innovative talent for the future.
- Support HR Business Leaders on all recruiting & succession planning activities.
- Be responsible for tracking and reporting TA metrics to business and HR partners to ensure optimal decisions are made to execute on the Recruiting strategies.
- Develop and execute candidate generation strategies and build a pipeline of talent, including directly sourcing candidates, with an emphasis on diversity.
- Qualify, screen and interview prospective candidates.
- Perform research and industry calibration, and reference checking.
- Prepare, extend and negotiate offers of employment to candidates.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success developing and executing hiring plans, with evidence of the following experience:
- Establishing, cultivating and maintaining solid working relationships with executives and team members (other internal recruiting partners and HR business partners) inside the company as well as externally.
- Maintaining in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of top talent, companies, and competitive industries, and a strong grasp of industry trends, geographical/social/political climates, and other external factors that impact the talent landscape.
- Upholding strict confidentiality about available positions, candidates, and other sensitive information.
- Establishing and mentoring others on effective recruiting methodology and best practices.
- Simultaneously managing multiple projects in a large, fast-paced, complex environment.
- Solid recruiter, skilled at attracting and closing industry leading talent.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
- A minimum of 5 years progressive HR leadership/recruiting experience.
- Excellent leadership ability necessary to manage and influence others.
- Expertise in volume hiring and understanding of talent acquisition, workforce planning, and its impact on overall business strategy.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with minimal supervision.
- Cross-group collaboration with exceptional problem-solving abilities as well as strong competency in strategic thinking.
- Ability to bring others together while trying to reconcile differences and manage relationships.
- BA/BS degree.
- Proven success in building credibility with executive level hiring managers and utilizing external talent market knowledge to consult with and influence their talent strategy.
- Proven success in building influential relationships with candidates, and experience placing top talent within the aerospace industry, preferably at business aircraft companies.
- Ability to understand, articulate, and document a hiring manager's stated requirements, and formulate a clear value proposition that will attract the caliber of candidate we need to meet those requirements.
- Proven ability to assess internal and external candidates for abilities to perform the role, as well as leadership competencies, culture fit and other compatibility issues that are critical to success.
- Understanding of compensation principles and the ability to analyze compensation packages.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, negotiation and presentation skills. The ability to communicate with and influence senior executives is essential.
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to influence and consult with executives, and strong people and business acumen are essential.
- Strong skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and candidate databases are also needed.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.