National Account Sales Manager
The National Account Sales Manager is sales based position and is primarily responsible for establishing and growing relationships of the designated National Account. In doing so the NAM will identify and develop strategic opportunities for Tyco Security Products designated brands. The successful candidate should be possess strong presentation skills and be able to exhibit the TSP technology in a comprehensive manner and assist the National Account in every stage of a project. The NAM will also be responsible for establishing and growing direct end user relationship to promote and grow TSP business.
- Achieve Sales objectives for key Tyco Security Products designated brands within North America
- Develop sales objectives, strategies, and programs for the assigned National Account
- Help provide product demonstrations, sales presentations, and regional meetings for the assigned National Account
- Work closely with entire sales organization including Regional and Area Sales Managers on joint sales calls, product demonstrations, and lunch & learn meetings.
- Attend and manage company promotional activities, including trade shows, technology road shows, product seminars, sales meetings, and product training.
- Contribute to the collection of market feedback by collaborating with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Product Support teams
- Travel estimated at 50% to manage regional relationships with National Accounts
- Provide National accounts with Revenue updates monthly and how we can work programs in to fill gaps if needed
- In depth knowledge of CCTV and access control technologies
- Existing field and sales experience
- Public speaking
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Working knowledge/experience of MS Office programs