JOB DESCRIPTION |
Job Title: Indirect Channel Manager - Sales
Reporting to: Head of Indirect Channel
Location: Sunbury-on-Thames or Birmingham, field-based
Working alongside the Head of our Indirect Channel, your job role will have two main elements to it:
You will recruit and manage ADT’s existing indirect agency partners who support our business by identifying and growing our indirect sales revenue channels. You will ensure that all external agency partners meet the required standards and guidelines of quality and training set by both ADT and our industry regulators, as well as ensuring budgets and targets relating to the channel are consistently achieved. You will nurture and grow our commercial partnership relationships with external organisations, to develop mutual business opportunities for further indirect sales revenue growth. Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the day to day management of the existing partners, ensuring all partners are performing to the required standard of quality and customer care;
- Assist in the development and growth of existing agents, as well as responsibility for the recruitment, selection and induction of new partners;
- Lead, train, develop and inspire partners to achieve and exceed targets;
- Create a culture of strategic excellence and trust within the channel;
- Actively promote ADT brand to partners both existing and potential.
- Proactive monthly planning of workloads to prioritise and deliver against key objectives and tasks;
- Producing and submitting weekly and monthly management sales reports;
- Ensure partner reviews are undertaken and reported to the Head of Channel on a regular basis, and appropriate action is taken to continuously improve consumer satisfaction and consumer growth, as well as seeking opportunities for future developments.
- Level of revenue generated by the channel against set targets;
- Number of new business units sold by the channel against set targets;
- Number of partners recruited;
- Level of customer complaints;
- Level of pre & post install cancellations.
- Responsibility for all of the southern part of the UK, with frequent travels across the area expected;
- Key contacts include: Head of Indirect Channel, Indirect Administration team, and other key stakeholders within internal functions.
- Knowledge of the security industry, or experience of an Internet/technology-focused business, or a direct sales business is essential;
- Knowledge of technologies relating to the Internet or technological/application developments;
- Experience of working with third party partners/MSPs is desirable but not essential;
- Demonstrable experience of achieving self-generated sales targets in highly competitive and fast moving environment;
- Demonstrable experience of delivering key projects on time;
- Operational management experience.
- PC literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
- Fluency in English language (both verbal and written).
- Ability to create a culture of strategic excellence where people think ‘long term’ and develop strategic advantage;
- Broad commercial experience and knowledge;
- Be able to build strong relationships and inspire others to give their best results by developing a culture of open discussion, participation, and involvement;
- Be able to encourage others to communicate effectively and efficiently at all levels;
- Remain confident and be flexible when dealing with new, unexpected or negative situations;
- Innovative and creative, able to develop new solutions and approaches;
- Able to monitor self and others to achieve goals in a timely and factual manner;
- Full driving licence;
- Professional and smart appearance.
- Educated to A level standard (A-C grades) or equivalent.
- Integrity and trust;
- Customer focus;
- Business acumen;
- Drive for results;
- Hiring and staffing;
- Building effective teams;
- Manage diversity;
- Managerial courage;
- Manage vision and purpose;
- Motivating others;
- Managing and measuring work;
- Learning/change agility.