|Job Ref:||018444||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:01|
ENTERPRISE NEW BUSINESS - PUBLIC SECTOR CLIENT DIRECTOR |
Additional headcount in our New Business team, focused on Local Government business in the Public Sector. Focused on building and establishing relationships with senior stakeholders within Local Government organisations based in the south or where ad-hoc opportunities dictate coverage. Representing HDS to a defined set of prospects, leveraging relationships and maximising opportunities to sustain and develop the level of profitable business achievable for HDS products and services.
• Identify key decision makers and influencers within the account and build effective relationships.
• Develop trust to gain understanding of the commercial and technical environment and constraints.
• Identify and qualify additional sources of revenue across the HDS products and services portfolio.
• Build an internal network within HDS to understand our Public Safety and IoT business offerings to position with customer prospects.
• Identify potential competitive threats and take timely and effective action to minimise them.
• Plan and implement a programme of account management activity and work internally within HDS to ensure the most effective support of the account management process.
• Estimate delivery date to customer and manage customer expectation throughout the sales cycle.
• Develop effective networks within prospective customer so as to ensure HDS is the principal consideration for any future systems requirements.
• Always looking for opportunities to develop new revenue streams.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Candidates should have at least two years experience in selling to local government organisations and ideally have relationships they can bring in to HDS with them.
• Have a full understanding of how Local Gov organisations procure include deep knowledge of GPS, Gcloud and various consortiums.
• Candidates should have a strong knowledge of the Enterprise Computing market and how this can be leveraged for business outcomes within Public Sector.
• A solid track record of sales achievement within new business positions.
• Solutions and services led approach, with the ability to engage at a senior business level.
• Proven multi-level sales negotiation capability.
• Demonstrable business awareness with the ability to adopt a disciplined approach, including creating and maintaining a business plan.
• A strong and confident communicator and presenter, capable of developing excellent working relationships.
• A self-motivated person who will be expected to work effectively without close supervision.
• Has the ability to work within a support infrastructure, co-ordinating and motivating these resources as required.