|Job Ref:||018774||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||United States||County/State:||Massachussetts||City:||Waltham||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:02|
Hitachi Insight Group - Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer |
Hitachi Insight Group is building the leading platform for enabling the Internet of Things that Matter. Are you ready to join our team and build solutions that will profoundly change the way that we live in cities, run our manufacturing plants, operate and maintain motor vehicles and power our world?
You will get to work in a fast-paced, collaborative development environment defining, developing and qualifying solutions that enable and leverage the Internet of Things. You will utilize state of the art techniques from the fields of AI & Machine Learning to extract and enhance the value of IoT data. You will be part of a cross-functional team, collaborating closely with member of different functions to deliver high quality features. You will be challenged technically and expected to engage and thrive in an environment full of learning opportunities.
Social life at the Waltham office includes hackathons, indoor soccer, ultimate frisbee, company sponsored meetups at local restaurants, seasonal pickup soccer and basketball games, weekly board game night, and ping pong and foosball tournaments.
• Test case development and execution.
• Test results analysis.
• Test automation implementation.
• Participation on Feature Teams.
• Contributes to Functional Specifications.
• Development of test processes to improve test efficiency.
• Works with development engineers to drive to closure on problems found, including recreating failures and testing software fixes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.
• Understanding of Software and Hardware development processes.
• Some structured programming knowledge in C, C or Java.
• Solid problem solving skills.
• Strong teamwork, communication, and initiative to learn.
• Linux or UNIX operating systems knowledge.
• Test knowledge or experience with public cloud software deployments or AI & ML techniques.
• System administration skills on Linux and/or Windows Operating Systems.
• Experience in one or more scripting languages, python knowledge a plus.
• 6 - 10 years experience.
• BS in CS, EE.