Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Salaried |
Multi disciplined experienced Supervisor level Engineers are required operate all services on this critical 24/7 site, due to the nature of the operation it is expected the applicants will have a broad experience of building services with an emphasis on critical space.
- To ensure availability of all critical services to this highly engineered operation.
- The post holder will be the focal point for all areas overnight.
- Provision of first class engineering services for the site operation.
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager.
- Provision of Excellent Customer Services to all users on the site.
- Provide technical solutions for PPM work and Fault & rectification.
- Observe and utilise the site escalation and contingency plans.
- To carry out scenario writing as required.
- Overseeing of Sub Contractors.
- Liaise with customer.
- Arrangement of intrusive works that require change control
- Be fully conversant and provide detailed knowledge of plant status, Building Conditions, and services availability.
- Production of high level reports.
- Flexible approach to hours of working.
- As required provide support to other areas
- To be proactive in their approach
- To ensure that engineering standards are maintained.
- To be a leader of a team.
- To ensure that site/operation is secure at all times.
- To ensure method statements and risk assessments are approved prior to work
What we are looking for
- Needs to have a minimum of 16th/17th edition Engineering ONC/HNC.
- Excellent forward planning skills.
- LV electrical switching experience.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Good IT skills.
- Excellent customer care & communication skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Experience of critical systems within Data Centres.
- Knowledge of Building Managment Systems.
- High Voltage experience and advantage.
- Uninterrupted Power Supplies
- Excellent understanding of Health and Safety requirements.
- Be able to run Projects to time and within Budget.
- Excellent understanding of Profit and Loss, including control of Work In Progress, in order to maximise cash performance.
- Must have a good overall understanding of Building services and critical environments.
- 40 Hours worked per week
- Full Time
- Shift pattern: 24/7, and will include days and night shifts
- Closing Date: 14th September 2016
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.3 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.