|Job Ref:||DE01217LEI||Employer:||Interserve||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:06|
Hourly Rate Bands N/A Salaried/Hourly-Paid Hourly-Paid |
About the role
We currently have a great opportunity for Practice Nurses who are looking for additional work.
We are looking for a number of Practice Nurses to work on a flexible bank basis in the Leicestershire area. You will be working for our friendly, rural GP Practices, joining an existing and rapidly expanding practice nursing service. You will assist in the delivery of nursing care to patients attending the Health Centres . The role requires you to function autonomously and within your sphere of competency, whilst being a support and resource to less experienced members of staff.
We are looking for Practice Nurses who:
• Are qualified with post registration qualification to evidence relevant autonomous clinical practice
• Are a 1st level Registered Nurse with current registration with the UK Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) Substantial post registration
• Are able to provide evidence of Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
• Hold a post registration qualification in practice nursing or equivalent
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay which range from £23.00 to £25.00 per hour plus holiday pay
• NEST Pension Scheme
• On-going support from your local Community Matron
• Loyalty scheme providing you with reimbursed DBS cost
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• Free first uniform
• Nurse of the Month recognition scheme
• Regular appraisals
• Access to 'Your Interserve' - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).