|Job Ref:||CHRFET46||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£ 20 - £ 25 per hour||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:31|
Electrical Technician required on a contract basis to join an industry leading engineering business.|
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity at the forefront of automotive technology? Do you have a background as a wiring technician, prototype technician or a harness technician? Do you have knowledge of automotive/military/motorsport connectors and harnesses? If you are seeking an exciting technical challenge then this is the contract role for you!
You will be part of a small, friendly team supporting the build team with assembly and maintenance of prototype and low volume electrical assembly and systems, trouble shooting and off site testing.
* Assembly of complete electrical system
* Harness assembly including autosport looms
* HeV wire assembly
* Sensor and instrument calibration
* CAN network checks
* Vehicle software download using CANalyzer
* Vehicle diagnostic
* Track test support if required
* Experienced as technician for engineering focused company
* BTEC or NVQ level 3 in Electrical/Electronic Engineering discipline or extensive demonstrable experience
* Familiar with automotive as well as military/motorsport connectors and harness
* Automotive and Autosport standard and MIL spec standards of work
* Ability to understand technical drawings and diagrams
* Computer literate
* Previous HEV vehicle desired but training will be provided
This is an awesome opportunity to be part of a leading engineering business which offers an interesting, varied and exciting workload coupled with a motivated and passionate culture. You will be part of a small, friendly team working together to deliver programmes that are critical to the long-term success of a respected, global company.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.