|Job Ref:||RSM1410||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Horsham||Address:||Salary:||£ 46,000 - £ 52,000 per year, Car (or allowance), pension, healthcare||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:31|
SITE MANAGER - PERMANENT - MAJOR CONTRACTOR - HORSHAM, SUSSEX - UP TO £52K BASIC |
My client is an award winning Surrey based main contractor with projects valued between £7m-£30m
A UK top 5 major Contractor with an annual turnover in excess of £250m with projects predominantly in the Surrey region. Projects consisting of Healthcare, Education and Commercial Sectors both new build and refurbishment.
A £25m New Build Education Project in Horsham, Sussex.
Other projects consist of New Build, Refurbishment and Fit Out across the Aviation, Healthcare, Retail and Education sectors with project values typically between £7m-£30m.
Site Manager: Assisting the site based Project Manager ensuring management of all sub contractors and monitoring their performance. You will be one of two site managers reporting to a site based project manager. You will in turn manage an assistant site manager.
* Work closely with the Project manager, Surveyor and sub contractors
* Resolve disputes should they arise
* Monitor programmes
* Monitor site safety
* Degree/HNC/HND in Construction would be desirable
* Experience working for a main contractor in a similar role
* First Aid at Work
* Site management experience of new build D&B and refurbishment projects
* Excellent organiser
* Ensures the highest standards of H&S are adhered to.
* Basic Salary up to £52k
* £5k Car Allowance or choose Car from an extensive company car list
* Matching Pension up to 15%
* Local Projects so travelling will be to a minimum
* Great Sussex based office
* Good work life balance
* Internal progression and training available
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Site Manager, build manager, Construction Manager, Sussex, Sussex, Kent, Horsham