|Job Ref:||SaMa/AM/YORKS23||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wakefield||Address:||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 50,000 per year, Car package, Pension + Bonuses||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:31|
My client requires an experienced Field Sales Manager to join their busy sales team. Reporting to the Sales Director, the Field Sales Manager will be responsible for:|
* managing the performance of a team of Sales Advisors based on new-build housing developments in the West Yorkshire area.
* The role will involve working closely with other sectors of the business including the Technical, Construction and Legal teams along with liaison and negotiation with external agents including solicitors and financial institutions.
The successful candidate will have:
* previous experience in the field of private house sales and will be capable of developing and implementing marketing and advertising strategies to facilitate the achievement of sales targets.
* Experience of staff management and development is essential and applicants must be able to identify training needs and deliver appropriate solutions to enhance their team.
This is a demanding role and candidates must be dynamic and self motivated with strong business, organisational and communication skills.
* possess a positive attitude, demonstrate an enthusiasm for sales and be able to motivate those around them.
* Attention to detail and accuracy is of paramount importance in this role and candidates must possess excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
* It is essential that applicants are fully conversant with Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience of database systems would be advantageous however training will be given on all in-house software packages.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Sales Manager, Sell, Construction, new build homes