|Job Ref:||SE23||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 35,000 per year||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:31|
Salary £30-35k + Package|
The client is a specialist in civils rail projects. To address an expanding workload, they are looking to further develop their service in the Yorkshire and surrounding areas and are looking for an senior and assitant engineers.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Responsible for ensuring the section of works are delivered safely; to specification, budget and programme
* Provide innovative engineering solutions to a challenging project.
* Develop construction methodologies / plans / programmes
* Management of site activities
* Progress reporting
* Cost Forecasting for the section of works
* Material procurement approvals
* Provide technical engineering support as a key member of the team
* Leadership / support / guidance and management to section engineers and site engineers
* Preparation of methods and procedures supported by diagrams and sketches for Work Package Plan
* Ability to support, manage and motivate staff. Full control of all gangs.
* Support the training and development of the Site Engineering team
The Ideal Person
* Interested parties would ideally have previous experience in an Setting Out Engineer role within the construction industry, preferably within the Rail sector.
* Candidates must be IT literate and are likely to either be Civil Engineers
* Due to the location and nature of the role, interested parties must have a full valid driving licence and be willing to travel between various sites on a daily basis.
* Any other reasonable duties required by the business.
Qualifications and Experience
* Experienced in in any civils or build industries
If you would like to apply for this role then please email me your cv at or call me on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.