|Job Ref:||RH - CANN||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cannock||Address:||Post Code:||WS11||Salary:||£ 25,000 - £ 30,000 per year, Company Car and Pension||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:31|
Do you have experience in Construction equipment hire? Do you have a passion for driving a business forward? Controlling how a branch operates in the market? Then read on...|
Our client based in south Staffordshire are looking for a Branch Manager to run their Construction equipment hire branch, manage the small team and run the full operation of the branch.
* Excellent salary
* Company car
* Control of branch
* Handling all aspects of the Construction equipment hire branch
* All commercial activities
* All administrative activities
* Manage a small team to ensure customers receive a quality service
* Forecasting / Account summarising for the business
* Developing new and existing relationships with customers
* Supervise Planning and control the co-ordination of the branch
* Forward thinking and promoting the branch
* Experienced in operating construction hire in any role
* Can handle pressure
* Has the know how to take the product to customers
* Can handle administrative and commercial requirements
Starting date September, so APPLY NOW!
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 plus company car and pension - APPLY NOW
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit NA to find out what you could become.
skills CONSTRUCTION HIRE HIRE TOOL HIRE