|Job Ref:||BDG27AEC||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 60,000 per year||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:32|
Senior Quantity Surveyor|
Up to £60,000
Are you a highly driven and motivated Quantity Surveyor seeking a new career? Do you have experience within consultancy? Are you looking for a large employer which works on different projects? Do you have previous experience in the water sector? STOP! Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to join an established, successful and exciting client to help develop and build; we are looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor, who is motivated, great work ethic, and focused. They will be based in the Glasgow area. They are looking for someone who has previous experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
* Salary up to £60,000
* Amazing holiday benefits
* Work within a lively and busy environment
* Flexi working hours
* Work place nursery and Childcare vouchers
* Great company pension
* Superb training
* Amazing discounts
This role is a very varied position, some of your duties will be:
* Estimating and cost planning
* Production of feasibility studies and estimates from minimal design information, through to detailed cost plans
* Preparation of tender documentation
* Interfacing with the client and other consultants
* Monitor the costs of projects and their progress in relation to the programme
* Work according to the agreed technical approach and to the required technical quality standards and procedures
If you are interested in joining their team you first must:
* A degree or diploma in Quantity surveying
* Good analytically and problem solving skills
* Extensive professional experience within a consultancy environment
* Excellent contract financial management skills
* Evidence of leading projects in a client facing role
* Demonstrable knowledge of the property sector
* Experience working on medium large scale infrastructure projects
* The ability to deliver project responsibilities with minimal supervision
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* An ability to organise and prioritise assigned tasks to meet the set objectives
* The self-motivation to keep up to date with current legislation and to undertake career development
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Becky Davage on NA0 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.