|Job Ref:||BDAEC||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 60,000 per year||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:32|
Up to £60,000
Are you a highly driven and motivated Project Manager seeking a new career? Do you have experience within consultancy? Are you looking for a large employer which works on different projects? Do you have previous experience in the water sector? STOP! Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to join an established, successful and exciting client to help develop and build; we are looking for an experienced Project Manager, who is motivated, great work ethic, and focused. They will be based in the North West of England. They are looking for someone who has previous experience as a Project Manager for about 5 years.
* Salary up to £60,000
* Amazing holiday benefits
* Work within a lively and busy environment
* Flexi working hours
* Work place nursery and Childcare vouchers
* Great company pension
* Superb training
* Amazing discounts
This role is a very varied position, some of your duties will be:
* Planning & Programming skills
* Management of client consultant team (design, cost, planning, H&S)
* Chairing and minuting Project Team Meetings
* Leading Steering Group Presentations
* Managing Change Control
* Process Setting Project Strategies
* Contract Administration
* Project Reporting
If you are interested in joining their team you first must:
* 5 - 8 years Proven project management experience in a professional environment.
* Proven pre & post contract experience including contract administration in a lead role
* Experience of a variety of project types / sizes / sectors
* Excellent interpersonal skills - written and oral
* Solid background in Infrastructure Project Management
* Professional Qualified - Project Management/ Construction/Engineering/Quantity Surveying Degree
* Gained or Working towards Chartered Status with the RICS, CIOB, RIBA, ICE or other equivalent institution
* APM affiliation preferred (as secondary accreditation)
* Prince2 or MSP experience
* CSCS card
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Becky Davage on NA0 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.