|Job Ref:||BDL2AEC||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ratho||Address:||Post Code:||EH28||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 45,000 per year||Post Date:||15/10/2016 00:32|
Project Technical Leader|
Up to £45,000
Are you a highly driven and motivated Technical Manager seeking a new career? Do you have experience within consultancy? Are you looking for a large employer which works on different projects? Do you have previous experience in the different sector? STOP! Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to join an established, successful and exciting client to help develop and build; we are looking for an experienced Project Technical Leader, who is motivated, great work ethic, and focused. They will be based in the Edinburgh office.
* Salary up to £45,000
* Amazing holiday benefits
* Work within a lively and busy environment
* Flexi working hours
* Work place nursery and Childcare vouchers
* Great company pension
* Superb training
* Amazing discounts
This role is a very varied position, responsible for leading teams to develop solutions and produce associated designs to enable the successful delivery of projects. You will be responsible for leading a team of Engineers, Technicians and Specialists in the delivery of needs assessments, studies and solution development associated with the delivery of a major capital investment programme. The scope encompasses; planning and monitoring of project delivery, management of 3rd party liaison and statutory approvals, team management and responsibility for project performance. Some of your duties will be:
* To be responsible for leading project teams to develop and deliver solutions on projects
* Work with Project Managers to deliver projects to high standards, on time and on budget.
* Co-ordinate multi-disciplinary activities and inputs by the project team, including specialist inputs, to ensure an integrated solution
* Close liaison with Client and other stakeholder representatives
* Ensure project outputs conform to the scope, are safe and are of an appropriate quality that has been confirmed by an independent review
* Delivery of project outputs on time and in accordance with the allocated budgets, and ensuring Client endorsement.
* Build strong working relationships with clients, partners, consultants and contractors.
To be successful in this role you will be a dedicated and experienced chartered professional with an understanding of the issues affecting delivery of infrastructure projects. You will have experience working successfully in delivering studies and feasibility projects. You will have experience leading multi-disciplined teams delivering projects within the water sector and will have experience working on programmes of work in a management capacity. If you are interested in joining their team you first must:
* Professionally qualified Engineer
* Engineering experience in senior technical, professional or management positions.
* Experienced level of leadership i.e. capability in defining and setting direction for a team, project or business. Includes skills in strategic development, change management, communication and corporate stewardship.
* Experienced level of business development i.e. proven ability to directly participate in and support business opportunities, client services and account management processes.
* Expert level of client service management i.e. ability to interface with clients, build and maintain lasting and positive relationships with clients.
* Experienced level of decision making i.e. capability to make quality business decisions, identify, assess, evaluate, negotiate and solve problems.
* Expert level of baseline skills i.e. professional and confident business and communication skills including financial awareness and reporting, presentation and report writing and relationship management.
* Experience in managing various streams of technical professionals to achieve holistic business outcomes.
* Ability to develop an environment where values and behaviours are embraced as part of the organisation's culture.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Becky Davage on NA0 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.